follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Charlotte, NC, United States
    Hi! Welcome to my photography blog! Where I blog a lot about photography and a little bit about me :) And if you're interested... I graduated from the University of Utah with a B.F.A. in Photography/Digital Imaging. I'm now living in Charlotte, NC and am a Lifestyle and Fine Art Portrait Photographer. My shooting style is very laid back and I use mostly natural light. I love shooting at different locations so if you have a cool idea, let me know! I'm also a wedding photographer for Indigo Photography. Here you'll find some of my most recent work. Enjoy! :)
    Feel free to e-mail me for pricing & availability!

    E-mail:

    stephaniepulliam@hotmail.com

    Monday, June 8, 2009

    Kristyn & Kyle...Married!

    Kristyn & Kyle are so perfect for each other. I felt so honored to have been their photographer. Kristyn was a stunning bride! They got married at the The Holiday Inn in downtown Charlotte.
    Photobucket

    Kristyn was gorgeous!
    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    Kyle workin the camera..
    Photobucket


    Photobucket
    Their ceremony was on the roof top of the Holiday Inn.

    Photobucket


    Photobucket
    so sweet :)

    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket
    They are too cute together!

    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket

    The shutterbooth was hoppin!!
    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    Photobucket


    Photobucket
    Congratulations Kristyn & Kyle!!!

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Holy Cow.
    We just got back from our honeymoon, and of course the first thing I do is run to the computer to check your blog..... Unbelievable, Steph. Seriously. I knew you'd capture the day perfectly, but I'm blown away.... The pictures are magic! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
    ~Kristyn

    Steph said...

    Awe!! I'm so glad you like them. It was a great wedding!! Hope you guys had an awesome time on your honeymoon!!!!
    Steph :D :D :D

    Anonymous said...

    Steph,

    You are AMAZING!!! SOOOOO TALENTED!! You were also a lot of fun at the wedding. Where were you for my wedding?!! I cannot wait to see the other pictures!!!!!!

    Stef
    (Matron of Honor)