follow me on Twitter

    About Me

    My photo
    Charlotte, NC, United States
    Hi! Welcome to my photography blog! Where I blog a lot about photography and a little bit about me :) And if you're interested... I graduated from the University of Utah with a B.F.A. in Photography/Digital Imaging. I'm now living in Charlotte, NC and am a Lifestyle and Fine Art Portrait Photographer. My shooting style is very laid back and I use mostly natural light. I love shooting at different locations so if you have a cool idea, let me know! I'm also a wedding photographer for Indigo Photography. Here you'll find some of my most recent work. Enjoy! :)
    Feel free to e-mail me for pricing & availability!

    E-mail:

    stephaniepulliam@hotmail.com

    Friday, March 13, 2009

    Friday the 13th...again

    Happy friday the 13th! From me & B.

    Bentley is smiling on the inside...

    Also, I'm officially on twitter. Not sure why, but everybody else is doing it.. and I read on someone's blog that you're nobody if you're not on twitter.. and I want to be somebody... So follow me if you are also cool and you twitt as well. You know you want to.



      follow me on Twitter


      1 comment:

      Unknown said...

      you call that blogging?
      I am assuming you took that pic yourself....how do you do that?